Your [Telly] Night Watch (For The Threads Are Dark And Full Of Spoilers!)

Finished watching season 5 of Vikings

I don’t care how grey she is now; Lagertha is still my waifu

watching the episode of Friends were i’m the guest star and i’d started the rumour about rachel being a hermaphrodite

1 Like

omgomgomgomg

EIGHT DAYS

IT’S HAPPENING IN EIGHT FUCKING DAYS

brb taking a bunch of benzos and sleeping for 200 hours

nani%20the%20fuck

^ dis nigga doesn’t know what’s happening in eight days

laughing%20dragon

I’ll have you know I actually added HBO to mai Hulus just to watch S8!!!

I wouldn’t last 200 hours of not being able to talk to you
tumblr_pmbi9efKEO1spc2j3o2_250

1 Like

You lasted nth hours not being able to talk to him before you met him.

Barely, tbh

tumblr_pk6a56W4RU1x9d35po4_250

And now that I know Kudi, I need him to live~
tumblr_pofr1fmOJb1v4f6aoo1_250

1 Like

time to build yourself a kudi pillow

2 Likes

time for theories! who dies? who lives? who wins?

most likely, everyone dies and Dani burns King’s Landing to the ground, as in her vision back in the weird tower (season 3?) and seeing the errors of her ways she kills herself, ending the kingdoms or some poetic faggetry like that

I’d like to see Cersei die by Jaime’s hand, tho I’d find it the ultimate trolling if she died giving birth to Jaime’s child, who turns out to be a dwarf.

Jorah will sacrifice himself for Dani, and maybe Tyrion will too, tho am fearing if he dies, it will be a meaningless death well below what he deserves.

Ideally, Sansa and Tyrion are still married (they never really annulled or divorced) so they become the lord and lady of Winterfell, while Jon becomes the one true King of the seven kingdoms, while Dani goes back across the narrow sea and reigns there, as the Targaryen.

Clegane Bowl Bitches!!!

some gay reveal that Bran really is the Ice King, because of time travel or something

ice zomebie Hodor :’(

the whole thing is revealed to be an old Meister Sam, writing the stories, like Bilbo at the end of Lord Of The Rings.

Bronn doesnt get his castle, but dies doing one very noble knight like action

Arya and Brienne become the commanders of the armies of Winterfell, and the Hound pleadges his loyalty to Arya, TO ARYA, fuck the king!

Jaqen H’ghar is revealed to have been Syrio Forel, the face we knew was one of the guards who attacked him last we saw. And he is the true god of death

good first ep, just like last season it starts without action in order to bring things up to speed and gather all the players.

the opening was amazing, great contrast to very first ep where the fat king came into Winterfell, but now is Jon and Dani, and all the other players. Arya my love, the glow on her face when she saw Jon, and then the sinking in her heart when she saw the Hound, and the sudden squirting of her pussy when she saw Gendry. Hnnnnng!!

the reveal of Dani killing Sam’s family and then Sam revealing to Jon he’s the king went pretty much as I expected, only I thought Dani would be present as well.

Of course the fucking ginger cunt wildling would survive the fall, gotta please the fanboys, the dumb cunts.

The acting on the part of Jon felt a bit wooden at points, and Sansa now has a uber perma resting bitch face that she can’t even, but works well for Sansa.

Tyrion is losing hope and it shows, I really wish with Jaime coming in he gets a renewed hope and Dani doesn’t fuck things up.

Also, I seriously NEED Maisie Williams to cream pie my every hole and to violently fuck me and make me her bitch slave, I love her so much she’s fucking adorbs.

The blonde whore was cute too, sad the pest will take her within the year (great throwaway joke)

for a slow ep and season introduction would be a 6.5/10, but being the setting for the final chapter and 1/6 of the entire thing, I’ll give it a 7.5/10

also inb4 the memes start rolling about Jon and Arya comparing dicks/swords

l NEED MORE!

MORE!

MOAR!!!

lol

nfe7h455vgs21

Arya and Gendry
naked in a barn,
F-U-C-K-I-N-G!!!.
First comes the shirt,
then the bloody pants,
then cums Gendry
inside of Arya’s snatch!!

AAAH

Been watching Kamen Rider Ryuki. I really like the opening song.

GREAT somber AF episode!!!

first I was a bit disappointed when it became clear there’d be no battle in this episode, but now am very very satisfied with it. The angst and somber of the night prior to the battle is rarely shown, and reminded me of that one scene way back I think on the Battle of Blackwater when Bronn and the Hound almost got into a fight before the battle, everybody was trying to drink and whore and laugh cuz they knew they could die, and even tho it was a kinda cheery scene it was still somber.

I love the heavy atmosphere of this episode, just everyone knows this is very well a lost battle but they have no choice but to go for it.

The drinking circle was amazing, again somber but like fuck it lets have one last fun night if we can and drink a bit, and Jaime might’ve not popped Brienne’s Thart (yet, I still have hope) but the knighting was HNNNNNNNNNG!!!

And then there was Arya and Gendry! Ah, finally one of my shippings becomes cannon. Tho great side boob and butt, who knows if it was really Maisie or a body double [EDIT-I just read Maisie’s comment, it was her!!AAAAH], and kinda disappointed me when I thought -OMG!! a sex is coming up and they said -brief nudity- in the intro! are we finally getting a Maisie tiddy?!- but no, no Maisie tiddy, maybe side of it, but whatevs, Arya and Gendry got their nookie and I am happy with that.

Dani has her head so fucking far up her ass, if she hadn’t dragons she’d died out long long ago. But I think its finally dawning on her that Jon is a truer King than she’d ever be, because people want to fight for him, for his family and for the North, in ways people would never fight for her. People fight for her because she freed them or has dragons and are afraid, people fight for Jon because they loved his father, or love him, or are loyal to the North or simply because the Starks are a family worth fighting for.

Two episode with no major chara dying is rare, so am sure half of them are gonna die next episode. The Battle For The North will last one or two eps, and then we march to King’s Landing where another battle may lay, and then everything burns to the ground.

shit’s canon yo!!!