Your Day Thread - How was your day?

chat

Converse are Nikes, dumdum.

And you work for them.

And you want free shoes?

Give me the hipster shoes, catman.

What’s the deal ® with people who say “I never meant for you to find out!”?

Aren’t they basically saying “you shouldn’t be angry with me because I thought I’d get away with it!”?

uh-oh, did you find out that @chigetsu was cheating on you?

basically people trying to shift the blame away from them, cuz they dont want to admit their wrongdoing even when they damn well know is all on them

IMG_4535

I’d rather die than do something like that!

IMG_5231

I was watching the episode of Friends where Rachel finds out that Monica has been going to Bloomingdale’s with Julie

that’s the last thing I’d expect you to say

Not much just another boring day.

Not my day, but I can’t think of a better thread for this:

The Naked Old Man In The Locker Room

I’m not discriminating because younger guys just don’t do this sort of thing. But old men are shameless! I don’t know what it is about them, but they want to make sure their hairy anus is as visible to as many people as possible, and will bend themselves into contorted positions drying themselves off to prove it.

Now, these are the same guys who, out on the gym floor, can barely walk! They shuffle around with walkers, canes, crutches, scooters, wheelchairs, oxygen tanks… they can hardly move, let alone bend over to pick up a handle without grabbing on to something. But in the locker room you see more starfish than at the beach! With one foot up on a bench and nothing to hold onto but a towel, these guys are more flexible than Jean-Claude Van Damme!

I found one at my gym who used the hand dryer on his balls. He’d get a chair under it, then prop one foot up, and bend himself into the best position to get his crotch lined up with the air so he could dry his balls. This is problematic, not just because of the image I can’t un-see, but because when he burns out my hand dryer, I’ll have to spend hundreds of dollars on a new one.

This scenario isn’t unique to my gym. You walk into the locker room at any LA Fitness, 24 Hour Fitness, or local health club at 11 in the morning and you’re walking straight into a hairy old anus convention.

This alone is probably why many people are willing to spend thousands on their own exercise equipment.
th%20(9)

@kudi How do you feel that you country is being reduced to Brexit, some rapper and Pokaman?

Britain has sadly been sinking for a long, long time.

But that’s all the more reason to embrace race rather than nationality.

What country isn’t going to hell in a hand basket?

the visegrads are heading in a good direction

but it will be hard for them to avoid getting squished from both sides by the eu and russia

Russia seems bent on meddling everywhere they can now days.

Good, I accept our Russian overlords. They are in many ways mess up but not fucked like us.

634f9440b0a055f338747c40a96cd4bf--funny-pics-funny-stuff

well im back to normal

fucking finally

nvm i still dont have emotions