The Political Thread

politics

#BelieveAllWomen

If they take down uncle Joe, then the dem race becomes interesting.

Oh I can tell already he isn’t the chosen one. Are they really going to put it all on the loser Beto or the newcomer Kamala?

I want Barnie damn it.

Sorry, Yang has stolen his position as fundraiser of the youth. No refunds.

N A Z B O L !

Vote4Beto is an easy slogan

BetoIsBeta is also an easy slogan.

The Young With Yang.

Bernie should have Yang be his VP as they would be a shoe in for 2020.

I think healthcare is going to be the big issue for the 2020 election Trump if finished unless he does a 180 and say he’s going to push for reform and throws a couple pharmaceutical and health insurance CEOs who did price fixing in jail.

Yang doesn’t need Bernie.

And Trump already said the Republican party will be the healthcare party.

Chicago has a gay black womyn as mayor now.

Finally the violence in Chiraq will be solved!

@DOCTORKHANblog are you still in the Yang Gangbang?

The only things I see that could be beneficial in his plan is allowing people to buy insurance from outside of their state and purchase drugs from a foreign country which may allow some market forces to drive down prices.

Of course the more free insurance market also could cause more people cto be stuck with a high deductible plan that is almost useless rules are not put in preventing such scams as most people get employer provided insurance and the bean counters are always looking for a way to cut costs.

Nice Shareblue talking points with no sources. Trumpcare isn’t a thing.

planned parenthood

imo, poor people should get free abortions

in fact, some categories (you know the ones i mean!) should get paid to have abortions

When I first heard of this I thought it was some kind of late April fool’s joke but then I found the video of him saying it.
https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/437096-trump-claims-noise-from-windmills-causes-cancer