The Food Thread - What Did You Eat Today?

chat
food

HIS!!!

kizuna%20triggered

lol but what can I say, according to the conservative media am a pervert, so my mind has to be in the gutter all the time

And you are a pervert!

Your name is asking for knickers!

also…

drag queen =/= transgender

and there is nothing perverted or degenerated about my name! my name comes from a moment of pure innocence and naivete

The drag queen is also a trans woman(or at least that’s what they say in the article)

they’re not mutually exclusive, just wanted to clarify they’re not interchangeable terms as is a common mistake

I didnt read the articles because I never read articles from sancom, also perverted tho I (may) “not” be, I am def a lil bitch

a near by bbq joint has $3 sammiches on sundays, so the boys and I went to get sum sum before the church crowd fucks everything up (they open from 11 until they run out of stuffs)

got me two sammiches, a green chile sausage, two corn bread muffins and a side of potato salad and cowboy baked beans

this is the most satisfying meal I’ve had in a while, amma take some friends there next weekend

hqdefault

A mini salmon burger, and two mini cheeseburgers~

tumblr_pa9wq1FGPT1wb3g25o1_400

After they introduced the Astolfo pink kitkats they also released some green ones with gween tea matcha flavor. They are quite nice. Never had anything matcha flavored before. Not really a thing over here.

kgPn1ly

had gimbap!!!

a pint of talenti caramel cookie crunch gelato, shit is so delish

What the fuck? They sell Astolfo-sticks? May I ask where? Asking for a friend.
got%20milk

I bet the Hideri milk tastes like honey vanilla <3

Well, most of the stores like Edeka n shit carry them. Though they were supposed to be available for a limited time, they are still around. I hope it stays that way, cause they are both pretty nice.

I like how their color scheme kinda fit both Hideri and Astolfo, cute :3

Ah okay, I see. I thought you were talking about a limited edition with Astolfo as a mascot you ordered from Japan or something (like pic related). Oh man, and I was getting excited about the idea of eating long Astolfo-chocolatebars.

I don’t know why but I cannot stand that stuff. For the first 5 seconds it’s not bad and then it reminds you of the consistency of styrofoam. Can maybe take 5 more bites before I have to trash the whole thing

sounds like you were describing rice cakes

Had a Midwestern classic, ““Chili””. I dunno why, but cold weather makes it taste better. Dumped in loads of jalapno sauce, and ate 2 bowls. Full now.

kung pao triple delight (chicken, beef and shrimp)