The Animé Thread

anime

k-on20-5

Y-YOU CAN’T PROVE I WAS CRYING AGAIN J-JUST NOW!! N-NOT THAT I CRIED THE FIRST TIME!! BAKA!!! M-MY HEART WAS SWEATING THRU MY EYES!! ;A;

garters

Nice

Rise of the Shield Hero is a pain to watch through the beginning, as much as it was to read the earlier chapters of the manga.

If I’m Iwatani, I’d ask a hella lot more from the Queen than just an apology and clearing my name. Bitch knew everything about what was going on but she sure took her sweet time to reveal herself. The very least she can do after the act of apathy through all that horrible torment is to become my sex slave. I mean, a MILF like that with the voice of Kikuko Inoue? I’d violate her all day, err’ day.

Alas, the original work was supposed to be for teens, so the hero was unrealistically holding back.

What teen could sympathize with a man that was wrongly accused of rape?

Just watched some annual Valentine’s day animated kino:

Caught up on wataten. It’s such a gosh darn charming show. I can’t help but smile through the whole episode.

Same. I finished catching up on Wataten and I’m really enjoying it lol

I take back what I said earlier about this show. Ueno is hilarious.:bikini:

Also finally finished vividbutts after years being on hold. Good character design but mediocre show.

This whole show is annoying except for the sweaty track girl whose sweat I want to drink.

You are becoming weird, squidman. But somehow, I can’t help but like it.

Becoming? You’ve known me long enough.

Let me clarify. I’ve never noticed your fetishes until recently.

in fate illya, does suzuka and kuro ever yuri it out on each other? asking for reasons to be explained after y’all answer

I just found found out Kakegurui has a new season so more Jabami goodness. Plus Domestic no Kanjo looks like it’s essentially a less retarded version of Kiss x Sis.

Chika is waifu material.

You don’t see it but it’s mentioned.

Watched Battle Angel Alita. Pretty good adaptation albeit some cringy acting. Managed to fit Dusty Nova into the plot but sadly no flan.

You will never wake up to a cute half elf maid.

Non Non Biyori Vacation subs are out!