The Animé Thread

anime

Where is Girly Air Force and Ueno-san?

I might pick up Ueno-san since it’s short, but I don’t have that much free time.

So decided to watch naruto shippuden where i left it and now i reached episode 225 found a list of fillers so i decided to skip the fillers from now on. Wanted to watch it on crunchyroll but subs don’t work so anime-planet it is at least the subs there work and it seems like it’s crunchyroll player anyway. Somehow don’t feel like downloading bigger anime that have over 200 episodes. I feel like finishing this anime. So no fillers start again from episode 243.
Also a huge problem with this anime are flashbacks there were a lot of em in the previous not filler episodes.

Ueno-san’s male lead is kinda a turn off but Ueno herself is quite funny. I wouldn’t call it a must-watch but it is amusing.
What to watch this season?
I’m following:
Watashi ni Tenshi ga Maiorita!
Ueno-san wa Bukiyou
Endro
Also Kemono Friends 2 because I must watch following seasons out of responsibility.

Y’all better watch Kaguya-sama or so help me god.

Shoot I almost forgot about Kemono Friends s2! It’s been so long…

I just imagined an alt scene where it was Azusa who sang a solo acoustic song to the girls to celebrate their graduation and made myself cry a little

rw11pjeo87621

dem whoremoans

No matter how many times I watch this, it never stops being hilarious.

I-I just happen to have a very vivid imagination and am sensitive, baka!! >///<

also vidya unavaiblable

That’s what you get for livin’ in America!

NANI!!!
aKVbdx9Y_700wa_0

For me, the video is very available, and in glorious 144p!

kundi dont buli me! I just shared something very endearing and cute, you should encourage such things, not buli them

there_there

That FUCKING Konata hand.

dunki pls
30973301_10209065657479009_2738660092130885632_n

Do you want some too?

there_there

It’s an honor to be pet by Konata.

I can watch it as well.
That poor waitress.

why aint’ya supposed to eat tempura after eating watermelon? asking for keyon reasons