Random Question Thread (Now Gluten Free!)

chat
random

A repository for shitposting that doesn’t quite fit in other threads. This could be for personal questions, shit that keeps you up at night, or ya know just rando questions. I would say don’t ask something that can be easily googled, but then we all know pantsu is not one to do research of look for sauce on my own, so that’d be pretty hypocritical :stuck_out_tongue:

so then, pantsu has a non-sauce question!

there’s a good chance I’ll move out of Denver by next summer (around July 2019) and I’ve narrowed down my possible relocation to the 13 cities listed bellow. without going into all the details, where should pantsu move to, and why?

• Wilmington, Delaware
  • Albany, New York
  • Hartford, Connecticut
  • Milwaukee, Wisconsin
  • Dayton, Ohio
  • Iowa City, Iowa
  • Birmingham, Alabama
  • Kansas City, Missouri
  • Columbia, Missouri
  • Saint Louis, Missouri
  • Tallahassee, Florida
  • East Lansing, Michigan
  • Cedar Rapids, Iowa

What are you motivations and goals as well as who you want to hang out with?

hang out with no-one, as I already do here in Denver.

motivations are many, but the biggest one is cost of living vs income in my profession. (I did spend a lot of time researching this so assume I have numbers that make me happy)

michigan

get to spend your time high

although i guess that’s not a good idea

I vote for Tallahassee, Florida. Florida is slated to have a low cost of living but Tallahassee being Tallahassee might give you opportunities in your profession.

I vote for Alabama.

Tell them you’re a Mexican tranny!

I told her Tallahassee is good. And better since he’s good at killing zombies. Except if you’re his dog, then you’re pretty much dead, Also a good Twinkie hunter.

her/he’s/his

make up your mind ya puto pinoi XD

geno just asked me if I’ve ever been to texas…
kyoani%20smug%20tilt%20do%20you%20even

Panchu, have you ever been to Mexico?

only to cancun and in missions to villages in the jungles, like a proper gringa

I want to establish a waifu-state on Mars. Fuck off Elon Musk, I thought of it first.

I wonder if that guy used to come here and was a front page anon lol

plot twist, elon musk is kudis real true form

OMG! How did you know?

Incidentally…

am always watching you

Kudi is mine~

IMG_5232

there there syk, you know I’d never do anything like that.

you and kudi are my top ship and I’d never to anything to compromise that, I just like to admire from afar and touch myself to its beauty.

and admit it, stalking kudi and learning everything about him is top tier wholesome fun!

IMG_4853